Junior Web Developer
eXact learning solutions is looking for a Junior Web Developer to join the product development team.
The ideal candidate has a degree or diploma in the technical area, preferably in computer science or related disciplines.
Two years of experience in web software development, great passion for programming, attention to detail and interfaces usability, teamwork predisposition and continuous technical updating is required.
The resource will follow several projects after an initial training course with a senior developer.
Front-end development skills are recommended, in particular:
- Basic knowledge of the fundamentals of object-oriented programming
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft web technologies (MVC, C#)
- Basic knowledge of SQL language
- Responsive design with Bootstrap
- Knowledge, even basic, of the Web communication logic
- Curiosity and initiative
- Problem solving skills
Classification and remuneration will be defined based on the competences of the candidate