eXact learning solutions is a leading technology company providing end-to-end business solutions in the field of Digital Learning Content Management to large organizations.
Our clients are spread worldwide and operate in various vertical markets including Consultancy, Education, Defense, Banking & Finance, Pharmaceutical, Healthcare, ICT, Manufacturing, Public Sector and others.
eXact learning LCMS technology is proudly designed and engineered in Genoa (northern Italy) and deployed globally, leveraging some 25 years of experience in the technology enhanced learning arena.
Due to the recent, successful relaunch of US operations and to our quick growth and expansion plans in the region, we are looking for an experienced Learning Consultant to join our US Team located in Athens/GA.
The Learning Consultant will be directly involved in sales and consulting phases with prospects and customers and will play a central role in envisioning LCMS projects and their implementations.
The main responsibilities and activities of the Learning Consultant will be the following:
- Participate in the Sales process together with the Sales team and support the design and envisioning of large projects.
- Lead consulting processes with prospects or customers who require long-term strategies concerning Digital Transformation, LCMS implementation and Knowledge Management adoption.
- Stay up to date with and understand latest market developments and trends.
At least a 5 years’ experience in the field of e-learning, and more specifically in the implementation of digital learning environments (e.g. LMS, LCMS, authoring tools, etc.) is required.
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong attitude to manage relationships with customers and prospects
- Ability to work and deliver consistent results in a dynamic team environment
- Ability to work in a fast moving company
- Strong attitude to problem solving
- Availability to travel
- Fluent knowledge of English is mandatory
- Knowledge of Italian as a second language is preferred
- MA in Instructional Technology or related field
- Prior sales experience