eXact learning solutions is a leading technology company providing end-to-end business solutions in the field of Digital Learning Content Management to large organizations.
Our clients are spread worldwide and operate in various vertical markets including Consultancy, Education, Defense, Banking & Finance, Pharmaceutical, Healthcare, ICT, Manufacturing, Public Sector and others.
eXact learning LCMS technology is proudly designed and engineered in Genoa (northern Italy) and deployed globally, leveraging some 25 years of experience in the technology enhanced learning arena.
Due to the recent, successful relaunch of US operations and to our quick growth and expansion plans in the region, we are looking for an experienced Sales Manager for the USA & Canada market to join our US Team located in Athens/GA.
The Sales Manager USA & Canada will be responding to the Global Sales Manager of the company and will be responsible for the management of sales directly to end users of eXact learning solutions’ products and services for US & Canada region.
He/Her will be responsible for the following duties:
- Lead client involvement by developing and managing relationships at the middle management and key decision maker levels for large and medium-sized customers.
- Manage sales transaction pipelines and forecasting.
- Constant monitoring and understanding of market developments and trends.
- Manage direct reports performance by developing accountabilities, establishing performance objectives, providing career counseling, feedback and guidance and ensuring that all policies are correctly understood and implemented.
The ideal candidates must possess solid industry related experience along with a minimum of five years of progressive leadership experience. Primary job functions include day to day management of branch operations including personnel, customer and supplier relations, P&L management and preparation of sales and marketing plans.
We offer an opportunity to work in a strongly innovative and fast growing organization committed to its core values of integrity, respect, and learning. We provide progressive training and development programs (availability for frequent travels to the Italian Headquarters is requested) designed to foster long term professional development plan for our employees.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- A minimum of five years of progressive Sales and Leadership experience in the Digital Learning Content Management arena is required
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration (or equivalent experience) is preferred
- Fluent knowledge of English is mandatory
- Knowledge of Italian as a second language is preferred
- Enthusiastic learner with successful and provable track records in Sales Management in the field of Digital Learning Content Management
- Availability for frequent travels to the Italian Headquarters
- Excellent interpersonal communication and presentation skills
- Proficient use of MS Office and Salesforce CRM