Pursuant to Article 13 and Article 14, of the EU regulation 2016/678, eXact learning solutions SpA – registered office in Italy: Via D.Cimarosa, 4 – 20144 Milano (Italia) – acting as Data Controller, shall provide the data subject for certain information regarding the use of personal data.
The Data Controller of your personal data is eXact learning solutions SpA, represented by their legal representative, Mr. Valerio Torda, who is domiciled at this Company.
Personal data held by this Company will be processed for the following purposes:
- compliance with both fiscal and accounting obligations;
- compliance with obligations related to training activities;
- sending of informative material; and
- analysis and surveys.
You shall not be obliged to provide any personal data; however, such data are necessary for the above said purposes.
Data being processed is personal data.
How personal data is collected:
- Recording and processing on paper or by non-automated means;
- Recording and processing by automated means;
- Processing of data, which has been collected by third parties;
- Entrusting processing activities to third parties; and
- Creation of professional profiles or applicant–related profiles.
Recipients of the personal data being processed may be as follows:
- Public bodies;
- Advisors and professionals, even operating as an association;
- Training companies and consortia; and
- Private companies.
Where required, recipients shall be duly designated as third-party controller according to the laws in force. As regards Point No. 1, data supply does not require any consent to be given, should such supply occur in compliance with a legal obligation, a regulation or an EU law. As regards the remaining recipients, a data supply may occur in the following circumstances: l when the data subjects supply their personal data (such as their bank details, in order to send a wire transfer); l when eXact learning solutions SpA decide to do so for their legitimate interests: in this circumstance, the data subject’s consent is mandatory.
In any case, the processing of personal data shall be performed on paper and/or in electronic form by entities who have been specifically entrusted to do so, and such data will never be disclosed.
According to the European laws, personal data shall be processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner, as well as in a manner to protect both your privacy and rights. Any professionals cooperating with eXact learning solutions SpA shall be bound to the above said principles, in compliance with their professional confidentiality.
The Data Controller shall set the period for which your personal data will be stored according to the laws in force; in any case, such period shall not exceed the necessary time required for the purposes being stated.
As regards the processing of the above said personal data, the data subject shall be entitled to exercise his/her rights according to the EU regulation 2016/679, Chapter III, Article 15 and following. Namely:
- He/she shall have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him or her are being processed, and, where that is the case, have access to the personal data and to their source, as well as the purposes, means for processing the personal data, the recipients of the personal data and the process involved in any electronic means used for treating such personal data;
- He/she shall have the right to obtain the update, the erasure, the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning him or her, as well as the right to have incomplete personal data completed, or have such personal data concerning him or her be anonymised;
- He/she shall have the right to restrict or object to the processing of the personal data concerning him or her;
- He/she shall have the right to receive the personal data concerning him or her in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit that data to another controller (right to data portability);
- He/she shall have the right to obtain a certificate stating that the data recipients have become aware of the processing activities required;
- Where personal data has not been obtained from the data subject, the latter shall have the right to obtain any information regarding the source from which the personal data originated;
- The Data Controller shall give a reply within one month of receipt of your request; that period may be extended by two further months, where necessary, taking into account the complexity and size of the request; should the above said time periods being expired, the data subject shall be entitled to lodge complaint with a supervisory authority pursuant to the laws in force.